Monday, October 5, 2015

Rubik's Cube Struggles

The other day, I took a visit back to my high school to say hi to all of my teachers, the ones I liked to say the least. My favorite teach, Mrs. Blevins, had a Rubik's cube in her desk. I decided I was going to google how to solve it and try to figure it out. I thought that since I googled
it and had all the steps to it, that I would be able to easily do it. Yeah, not the case. I sat there for two hours trying to solve the damn thing. Finally I gave up. I did return the next day to try it again, and after two more hours I finally figured it out! I solved a Rubics cube! That cube over there, yeah, I solved it! I felt so accomplished, it was just the best thing ever! 

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I hate those things! I used to take the stickers off and cheat! Shhhh don't tell

    ReplyDelete