Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Final Blog
For my final blog, I just want to thank you, Professor Oberman, for being seriously the best English teacher I have ever had and for making my first college English class a great experience. Your class has been the only one that I do not dread going to. I enjoy going to your class every morning, I am actually pretty upset that it is over! I never thought I would say that. There was always such a good vibe in your classroom. You also just made learning easy. The way you talked to us about it, made it easy to understand. The one thing that I have definitely picked up from you is contractions and not using them. I am absolutely positive that I will not enjoy English 112 anywhere near as much as I enjoyed your class. Thank you for everything, and I wish you the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you!!! It was so nice meeting you!!! AND thank you for all of the laughs in class!!! YOU are awesome!
ReplyDelete