Tuesday, December 1, 2015
The Muppets
So my moms boyfriend is currently watching the muppets. Apparently the muppets are made for adults now, which makes is hilarious. We're watching this one where Kermit and someone are dating he wants to move in with her. It's kinda strange cause I'm used to the little kid muppets. Anyways, also I'm almost finished with these forty blogs. I just made a cheese sandwich. People think I'm weird for eating just plain cheese sandwiches but like they're amazing. They are so simple yet so delicious. Lillie, my dachshund, is laying in my lap asleep and it is so precious. I'm also looking at the fireplace where our stockings are hanging, and I just realized that my sisters definitely isn't hanging up...why, I don't know. She's going to be upset about that we need to fix that before she gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment