Tuesday, December 1, 2015
This Is Stressful
Seriously though, I have never been so stressed out before. This week and the week after this one are about to be the most stressful weeks of my life. Just tonight I've been stressing about everything to turn in for English, but I have a psychology exam tomorrow, some online quizzes for psychology due tomorrow, and my reflection paper for psychology is due next week. Thursday, I have a presentation for biology that I have yet to put the power point together for my group. I also have to do the stuff for my Biology lab, which is a big pain and extremely difficult to do. Then next week is finals week and I have my precal final on Wednesday, my psychology final on Thursday and my bio final on Friday. That is THREE finals in a row. How am I supposed to pull this off?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment